Monday 7 October 2013

My Hubby Caught My Mum Cheating And Now He Beats And Calls Me Names…


Dear blog visitors,

let me cut the long story short,i got married sometime early this year and God has blessed my husband and i as we are expecting twins,good news but sad me because i recently found out that my husband caught my mum cheating and she has begged him not to tell (her children and my loving father),i got to find out some how,and my husband began to abuse me,hit me then latter it turned to calling me names
like ashawo,’ don’t want your mum to come and do any nonsense omugwo because i don’t want her adulterous hands on my kids’,he will make statements like have your kids and get out of my life you would be like your mum in future he would call me bitch,he comes home like at about 2am almost every other nite girls call him he even buys gifts for girls and not me,he restricts me from going out because he says my mum is a socialite that is why she could cheat on my dad,he hates it if i talk on phone with my brothers,mum and even stylishly insults my dad whom i hold in high esteem,.

I do not want to discuss this my mums affair with my brothers and my mum because i am 25 and dis are my first kids i would have loved to hold a meeting after my kids are born,in fact  many more things which i have not stated in this mail which he does to me please i need help and advice please thanks and GOD BLESS

I do not want to discuss this my mums affair with my brothers and my mum because i am 25 and dis are my first kids i would have loved to hold a meeting after my kids are born,in fact Stella many more things which i have not stated in this mail which he does to me please Stella i need help and advice please thanks and GOD BLESS
credits : SDB

0 comments: