Sunday 24 February 2013

nollywood actress ebube nwagbo cries out: i am single and i want marriage without devorce

beautiful Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo has made known her intention
to marry soon.

According to the talented actress, she is bombarded with lots of
proposals from men but she is a bit confused on who to choose.

She also claim she is scared of marriage due to divorce problem
plaguing marriages of nowadays.

When queried about her relationship status, here is what the actress said:

Yes I am still single. The reason is that I am someone who has always
believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has
to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals;
it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a
price I have to pay for stardom. Sometimes when anybody comes my way,
I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe
when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is.
It is not easy. What I should be talking about is not relationship but
marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one
goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our
best. I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a
whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at
the right time.

0 comments: